Our rules and community guidelines
This is intended as a place where people can chat and enjoy their conversations with other people of the Ubuntu community and anybody else. Therefore most rules are actually implied by “be nice and respectful”.
- Do not attack or offend other people. This includes swearing as well as racist/sexist/*-ist content.
- Do not post spam, advertisements or similar content or links to websites containing it.
- Do not post NSFW content, including erotic and violence. This is a family-friendly server.
- Do not annoy people by posting loads of meaningless messages, especially do not repeatedly ping people for no reason.
- Do not use excessive CAPS LOCK, because that means you’re shouting and shouting at people is rude.
- We prefer to keep discussions away from topics about which some people might have very strong opinions, like politics and religion, which could lead to severe arguments. This one is not a strict prohibition, but definitely keep it civil.
We would also like to recommend you to read the Ubuntu Code of Conduct as well